Support is the foundation from which Rofin-Baasel UK Ltd has grown over many years. Having recently been awarded ISO9001:2008 status, quality of systems, parts and support is critical to the success Rofin can bring to its partnerships and customers.
Offering tailor-made Service Level Agreements, out-of-office-hours support, a dedicated Technical Help desk and online instant chat facility with our support desk, Rofin-Baasel UK offers a comprehensive support level to meet with your requirements.
With training facilities at our Daventry office, we are able to supply direct training to our customers and also back this up with free online, ‘live’ tutorials on your system, should you need a refresher on performing a software task. (system dependant)
- To deliver the highest degree of customer satisfaction through superior workmanship and service.
- To provide only clear and accurate estimates.
- To be professional and objective in all system assessments, insisting only on appropriate repairs.
- To use only the most suitable parts and material, obtained from reputable suppliers.
- To offer and encourage on-going training for all our employees in order to ensure the highest level of workmanship and expertise
- To keep our customers up to date with the latest Rofin laser products.
- To meet the demands of all of our customers and respond in an efficient and timely manner to support requests.
“We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the laser systems they have purchased from us. We have a strong team of service and software engineers backed up with administration support from our service and spare part co-ordinators. We are committed to supplying the highest degree of customer satisfaction through superior workmanship and service.”