On Wednesday 17 June at The Goldsmiths’ Centre in Hatton Garden, come along during the day – anytime between 10am and 6pm and experience the latest in Technology for Designers.
The following brands will be represented at the Technology Day:
- Gemvision – CAD packages to create and visualise stunning designs in minutes
- EnvisionTEC – 3D printing in wax for lost-wax casting process
- Concept Laser – 3D printing directly in metals including silver and bronze
- Ultimaker – 3D printing of plastic for rapid prototyping or sampling
- Rofin – Laser welding, cutting or engraving of metals for workshops
- Lampert PUK – TIG welding systems for metal welding in the workshop
- Indutherm – Desktop casting machines for precious metal casting
During the day, specialists in all of the above technologies will be available to demonstrate systems and discuss potential applications. Take the opportunity to learn about how technology can help you gain competitive advantage and increase throughput for your business.
Admission is free – simply sign up to say that you will be attending here:
If you are too busy during the day but would like to attend our evening drinks reception with canapes – then simply turn up at 6pm – having first pre-registered here: