Benefits: 3% Pension, Profit related bonus scheme
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 08.30 – 17.00
Your role will be to develop and generate new business for subcontract laser engraving, marking and fine cutting using the equipment in our in-house job shop, building on the existing customer base and reputation for fast turn-around and excellent quality. You will determine the costings and prepare quotations for medium to high volumes of laser processing, and ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the required quality, working with an experienced team of laser operators and engineers. The job is located in Kingston Bagpuize but will involve travel around the UK, and you will report to the Operations Director.
ES Technology is a UK supplier of customised and standard laser material processing systems and subcontract laser services. With a staff of around 18 people, the company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rofin-Baasel UK in Daventry, part of the global ROFIN group. ES Technology has a proven track record in growth and innovation.
The Person – Key qualities
- Considerable experience in selling goods or services into manufacturing industries and knowledge of the UK market
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good education, probably with a degree in science/engineering, highly literate and numerate
- Confident, self-motivated person, able to generate new business
- Proven sales record, capable of price negotiation and closing deals.
- Knowledge of the laser industry
- Clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel
To apply: please send CV along with statement of current salary by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org