We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer for our Laser Micro Group. Reporting to, and working closely with the Laser Micro Sales Manager.
Your role will be to develop and generate new business. This is likely to include marketing initiatives and applying laser processing to manufacturing problems to win orders. Product training is given both in the UK and Germany on an ongoing basis, previous laser experience could be useful but is not essential. The job location will be based out of Daventry, covering the whole of the UK
Rofin-Baasel UK Ltd (RBUK) is the UK sales and service subsidiary of the leading international industrial laser company Rofin Sinar Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: RSTI), manufacturer of lasers and laser systems for welding, marking, cutting, perforating and heat treatment. RBUK also owns ES Technology Ltd, a custom laser machine building company in Oxford.
The Person – Key qualities
- Considerable experience in selling capital equipment into manufacturing industries
- Good education, probably with a degree in science/engineering, highly literate and numerate
- Confident, self-motivated person, able to generate new business
- Proven sales record , capable of price negotiation and closing deals.
- Knowledge of the laser industry
- Clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel
Competitive salary, performance-related bonus, company car and pension scheme.
To apply: please send CV along with statement of current salary by e-mail to: Heather Marfleet firstname.lastname@example.org