Rofin-Baasel UK and ES Technology will be attending 2 Open Days in Dublin where visitors will be able to see the latest technology for laser processing, 3D printing and 3D CAD for jewellery design. The Open Days are on Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 at University College Dublin.
Visitors are welcome to drop in any time between 10 am and 6 pm to discuss applications and view demonstrations of the equipment.
On display will be the following equipment:
- Concept Laser Mlab 3D printer for printing in metals
- Ultimaker 2 3D printer for printing in plastics
- ROFIN EasyJewel – laser engraving and marking system
- ROFIN Select laser welder
- Matrix 8 and CounterSketch Studio CAD software
- EnvisionTEC 3D printing machines for high resolution plastic printing
To register in advance, you can use the links below – pre-registered visitors will receive a free gift at the event.
Register for Wednesday 22 October Open Day
Register for Thursday 23 October Open Day