Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a successful and exciting company manufacturing bespoke laser systems? Our sister company ES Technology in Oxfordshire is looking to hire someone like you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at ES Technology for a creative Mechanical Design Engineer, with strong CAD skills. You will be responsible for the life cycle of projects from concept through to final customer delivery.
Utilising cutting-edge technology you will be involved in designing bespoke machinery for laser processing applications to provide solutions for most industry sectors including Medical and Automotive. Each project is bespoke, built on site, giving you the opportunity to see the design through to completion.
You will be working within a team using Autodesk Inventor at the company’s offices in Oxfordshire. The company is part of the ROFIN group with manufacturing and service sites worldwide.
We are really looking for a hands-on mechanical designer, who has experience with Autodesk Inventor and a background working in light engineering with electro-pneumatic control.
- Producing creative 3D solutions that fulfil the brief and are mindful of manufacturing and costing restraints.
- Producing accurate and detailed production drawings using CAD for the workshop and liaising with the Engineering Manager to ensure project timeframes are met.
- Following projects from start to finish
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Advanced 3D software/CAD essential.
- Strong modelling skills preferably using Inventor.
- Mechanical engineering background and able to provide robust solutions to existing designs.
- Experienced in the design principles of welded fabricated structures and electro-mechanical mechanisms.
- Knowledge of laser processing an advantage
To apply for the position phone 01865 821818 for more details, or use the “submit an enquiry” form on our website. You can find out more about ES Technology at www.estechnology.co.uk